Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Home

Today is our second day home and we are loving it! Emma has been feeling good and we had a restful nights sleep last night. Well, Emma and I did : ) Jonny said that we took up the entire bed and he had no room. Emma slept about 4 hours in her crib and then the rest of the night in our bed. I think she gets scared when she wakes up because she hasn't been home in over a month. My wonderful friend Diana got me a raindrop massage tomorrow morning that I am really looking forward to.

We go to the clinic tomorrow to check her blood counts to see if we can start the next round of chemo on friday. If everything is a go we will check into the hospital friday morning and start chemo that evening. The chemo medicine that she will be receiving is very toxic and will have to totally clear her system in order for her to go home. It could be anywhere from 48 hours to a week.

Please pray specifically for:

A restful night sleep for Emma, Jonny, and I

Emma's counts to be good so she can start the next round of chemo

A short stay in the hospital this round

No or minimal side effects from the chemo

No infections

A complete healing

No comments:

Post a Comment